Our team is our greatest asset. We are dedicated and motivated with one primary goal -- your utmost comfort! We feel it’s important that you understand the treatment that you’ll be receiving so that you can relax during the procedure. Our staff is eager to answer any questions regarding your dental care. Please feel free to share with us your needs and concerns.
Dr. Scott E Zitofsky
Dr. Zitofsky completed his Undergraduate Studies at Emory University in 1999. He then attended Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine where he graduated with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery Degree in 2004, and was bestowed the prestigious Award of Excellence in Operative Dentistry.
Following Dental School, Dr. Zitofsky decided to continue his education by
completing an Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency at the University of Florida College of Dentistry which he completed in 2005. In 2017, Dr. Zitofsky completed his fellowship in the International Dental Implant Association followed by missionary work in the Dominican Republic.
Dr. Zitofsky has received many awards and honors during and after his
professional education. Some of these honors include:
- Dawson Academy Dental Implant Seminar, 2005
- America's Top Dentists, Consumers Research Council, 2008
- Clear Correct Orthodontic Training, 2010
- Peer Practicum Program in Implant Dentistry, 2010
- Patient's Choice Award, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Leading Physicians of the World, 2014
- Endodontic Extended Training in Root Canal Therapy, 2016
- America's Most Honored Professionals - Top 10%, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- International Dental Implant Association Fellowship, 2017
- Top Dentists, 2017
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics, 2017
- Nominated by Peers for Top Dentists Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, 2018
Dr. Zitofsky has been board certified by the Northeastern Board of
Dental Examiners. Dr. Zitofsky has been trained in Basic Life Support.
Dr. Zitofsky supports organized dentistry and is a member of the
American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the New York Dental Association, the 4th District Dental
Society, the Southern Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce and the Spear Study Club.
When not practicing Dentistry, Dr. Zitofsky enjoys spending time with his wife and two children.